Well, not exactly with me. My counterpart in the Intelligent Solutions Group (think Greenstar and RTK) just posted an opening for a Part-Time Student Position. Lots of video and web stuff included!
Here's the posting:
Part-Time Student Opportunity
Primarily designed to augment the Company's regular full-time staff, and is for students who work in parallel to their school schedule.
John Deere in Urbandale Iowa, is currently seeking qualified students to fill positions under the Part Time Student Program. Qualified applicants are eligible for tuition assistance and Paid Time Off (vacation) after 3 months of employment as part of their benefit package.
From http://www.JohnDeere.jobs follow the steps below:
-Click on United States
-Click on College Students
-Click on Part-Time Employment
-Click on part-time opportunities in the body of the webpage
– In the Job Number field enter 50380354
– Click search for jobs
• Manage the Communications mailbox
• Create Web content: assist with planning and drafting intranet articles
• Meeting Planning: Help schedule, invite, plan and host employee meetings
• Manage Employee Newsletter: receive articles and news from employees. Layout web newsletter and send for review. Publish and distribute newsletter
• Video Editing: review videos and select appropriate clips and content to share with employees in meetings and on web
• Build Photo/Video Inventory
• Majoring in Communications/Journalism/Design
• Must be registered as a full-time student
• Grad date – Dec 2011 or later
• Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or greater
• 15 – 20 hours/week during the academic year
• 35 – 40 hours/week during the summer semester
• Must be able to commute to the work location on a daily basis
• Effective writing skills, including grammatical usage, persuasive copy and style
• Basic photography and photo editing abilities
• Able to handle multiple projects or tasks simultaneously
• Web positing experience- preferably using Teamsite
• Experience with HTML
• Video editing using Microsoft Video Maker
Apply Online if you're interested!